I offer mentorships for the Women of Color Code, ReDI Berlin, Open Life Science and PyLadies groups. You can learn more about these groups under the "activism" tab in my main website.
If you're a member of one of these communities or you work for projects that are aligned with humanity's longer-term interests and are somehow uplifiting to the world and you would like to schedule a time with me, feel free to use this link. Otherwise if you'd rather email me or have a chat in a different platform please check my website for more options.
Here's a list of things I feel comfortable helping you with:
- write a cover letter
- build a linkedin profile
- build a resume
- build a personal website
- conduct mock software engineer interviews
- I'll use the STAR method to ask high-level questions
- white board algorithmic questions
- software topics (check my main website and github if you're in doubt on what kinds of things I can mentor you on)
- help you to set goals and keep you on track to achieve your goals
- coworking together
- we can meetup in berlin and cowork together. The idea for this is not that i'm following you in every step, but that we're coworking side by side and I can help you any time you're stuck
- I work with open source and if you're interested I can show you how to contribute to open source through this project, check pyscript.net for the general idea and for the code github.com/pyscript/pyscript